Background

Thursday, July 28, 2011

9 months

Well we've passed another month and are coming up on the next one. Reagan continues to amaze and entertain us daily. She isn't walking solo yet, but I don't think it will be much longer. She is a speed crawler and is gone before you blink your eye. Gone are the days of letting her play without keeping your eye on her every second she is awake. At her checkup last week she weighed 20 lbs. 7 ounces and was 28.5 inches long (75th percentile for both). No teeth yet, but I did notice yesterday that one is finally peeking through on the bottom. She has been such a joy to us these past nine months and I look forward to what's to come. Here's the best we could get for a nine month picture. She kept trying to crawl out of the chair or eat the paper (while laughing of course). :)



No comments:

Post a Comment