Background

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter fun

We had an extremely busy Easter that began Saturday with some fun in the sun at MeMe and Papa's. It was Reagan's first experience in a pool, and she absolutely loved it. I can't wait for the big pool to warm up a little more to see if she will enjoy it as much. Even Daddy enjoyed his time in the pool with R. I'm thinking we need something a little bigger though. :) Later that afternoon we went to my grandparent's house for dinner with the family.








Micah enjoying the frigid water

On Sunday we were up bright and early as usual. We went to church then headed to my sister-in-law's home for her traditional Easter lunch/egg hunt. There was a smaller crowd this year, but we had tons of fun. We ended the day with church in Tallahassee. It was a LONG day for us but well worth it.


Our First Easter
 
Cousins
 


Maybe Emma Grace can share her secret to finding eggs with Reagan next year
Reagan's eggs



Who knew bunnies were so scary...

The Loot - she's not spoiled at all :)

1 comment:

  1. Marsha, Love the blog! If I can't see her each week, I can wach her through your blog. Good job!
    Aunt DeeDee
    And....she is so stinkin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete