Background

Thursday, January 27, 2011

finally...

Thanks to the grandparents (Grammie/Papa and MeMe/Papa), Darren and I have a couple of nights without Reagan. While we will miss her bunches it is nice to relax and do whatever we want. This free time finally allows me the opportunity to update the blog (since it has been over a month).

Reagan's first Christmas was busy, busy, busy. We visited five places in three days and were on the go non-stop. It was a lot of fun visiting with family from both sides. Reagan's too young to realize it, but she is already spoiled. She received way too much from everyone. Unfortunately we didn't take many pictures, but we did manage to get a couple.






January 3 was my first day back at work and Reagn's first day of school. The first day back wasn't as bad as I expected and that's probably because Darren dropped her off (and that I can view her on a web cam). I was sad to leave her, but it was nice to get back in a routine and schedule. I am slowly adjusting to getting up extra early, which hasn't been as bad as I expected. That coming from someone who gave herself only enough time to get ready for work and leave. Now I actually have a little time to eat breakfast at home.

January 15 Reagan turned 3 months old. She is growing so fast and amazes us daily with what she is learning. She loves to smile at herself in the mirror and talk to us. Bathtime is her favorite time of the day (besides eating of course). She has giggled a couple of times, but we can't get her to do it again. Her sweet little laugh was super cute. She has also rolled over once (at school of course), so Darren and I have yet to see it. Hopefully we'll be able to see it soon. She'll be sitting up before we know it.





We had her three month session with Courtney Gwaltney and she did an amazing job. Thanks Courtney! Here are a few shots from the afternoon.






1 comment:

  1. love the photos.. we must get together soon i can't believe she is getting so big..

    ReplyDelete