Background

Thursday, November 11, 2010

update

I know... I know... I've been a little slack at updating the blog, but it seems as though there isn't enough time in the day to stop and write. Tomorrow will be 4 weeks since Reagan entered our lives, and I can't imagine life without her in it. The past 4 weeks have flown by and she is getting bigger by the day. At her two week checkup (on 11/3) she weighed 9 lbs 6 oz and was a little over 21 inches long.

Reagan had her first photo session last week, and I had hoped she would have been sound asleep during this time. However, she decided, that day, that she didn't want to nap and the shoot proved to be a little more challenging than I had envisioned. Although she was awake for most of the time, we were able to get some great shots. Here's one of my favorites. Thanks to Courtney Gwaltney for capturing this moment and for her patience! You can check out more on her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment